Brand Reputation Management
CEO Magazine claims 96% of all CEOs believe reputation is important to their companies.
Steve Miller, former CEO of Waste Management puts it, “A reputation is an incredible asset, one you can’t appreciate until you lose it. And when you do, every aspect of business gets harder and more costly.”
Also from CEO Magazine, 77% of all CEOs believe brand reputation helps sell products and services. On the continuum of prospect relationships, More Cabbage uses Social PR to engage with people better than advertising can, helping move prospects toward a buying decision through positive, intentional influence.
More Cabbage’s Social PR process offers the unique function of managing your company’s brand reputation through
- Delivering brand messaging that is consistent and positive
- Managing negative comments through reasonable responses and crisis management
- Contributing to better search engine rankings that are positive and support the brand
- Creating and syndicating large amounts of positive content on line that carries the positive perception of being “everywhere” helping to build buzz
- Maintaining conversations with your communities that can turn into business opportunities