We can’t think of a better way to spend our hard-earned money than on other people.
We believe in investing our time, our talents and resources into individuals.
Everyone needs a listening ear. A mentor. A little help from time to time.
Our goal is to not lose sight of life’s priorities such as family, health, God, and the
importance of relationships. That’s why we donate more than 10% of our profit
and time each year to non-profit organizations like:
- World Vision (sustaining quality-of-life abroad) See our CEO, Nancy Conant’s recent and extraordinary donation of talent here.
- Children’s Hunger Fund (feeding the hungry locally and abroad)
- Positively Waiting (abstinence education in public schools)
- Quest (Outreach Ministry)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation (wishes granted for terminally-ill children)
- Movember (raising money for men’s health)
You can feel great knowing your business with us becomes a blessing to someone else.